Wednesday Briefing on Iran
The movement towards a referendum in
has picked up American support. Iranian expert, Michael Ledeen recently came out in support of the referendum movement. Yesterday our friend Roger L Simon did the same. Iran
is also in support of the referendum movement and will soon be announcing a campaign we will be launching on the blogosphere. Iran
Here are a few of the often overlooked headlines.
- Ayatollahs and clerics and their websites.
A leading member of
Irans Hezbollah says will produce an atomic bomb. Iran
Why Iraqs Shiites wont follow the Iranian lead.
s Kharrazi still hoping for a breakthrough in their of Nuclear Deal With EU. Iran
- Senator McCain grumbles that Europeans haven't budged one inch.
- Are the Jihadists in
in a retreat? Iraq
- Carolyn Glick lays out the options regarding
- Iranians voters refusal to vote in their last elections a sign of things to come this summer?
- The Belmont Club thinks they know who killed, Rafiq Hariri.
- Once again (22nd time) the WTO rejects
s application to become a member. Iran
- US drones over
? wapo says yes, US says no drones, Iran says yes there are. Iran
- And finally, Michael Ledeen declares These Are Revolutionary Times. I believe he is right.
- UPDATE: There have been reports of an explosion near the southern Iranian port city of Dailam. Inital reports were that the explosion came from an unmanned aircraft. Read our report here.