Friday, January 14, 2005

Iranian Bloggers frustration with Internet filtering

Iranian bloggers are often intelligent and articulate and increasingly frustrated with their regimes efforts to block their access to western thought. For instance, one blogger, Brooding Persian. In an interest post he laments:
How would I keep track of what mischief Mr. Ledeen is up to if the authorities here insisted on filtering sites so comprehensively? Is it too late to ask Santa to deliver Ledeen's writings via email? ...

The only serious thinker in the lot consistently making me think is Mr. Hanson. And I know where to find his writings. Although I must admit, I was a bit concerned after reading his latest piece. Geopolitical wars come and go. But that other more important, perpetual war on imbecility might suffer if Mr. Hanson continues being a Disenchanted American. more
I recomend reading his entire post.

TO SEE ALL THE MAJOR NEWS ON IRAN, CLICK HERE!