Friday, August 04, 2006

Petition: in support of Mohammad Majzadeh

Monica Zandi:
To: Amnesty Internation, US Congress

I just found out tonight, that my cousin Mohammad Majzadeh Ghaemmaghami is in EVIN 19.04 (209). Someone, a completely random person who apparently knows my mother, emailed me the information: Komitegozareshgar you can read (in farsi) that he is a student, that was arrested for participating in labor and pro-democracy protests these past few months. I just don’t know what to do! I’m worried sick. My mother is sick, everyone is. Please, I know that the more public I can make his case, that perhaps Mohammad has a chance of not being executed. Sign this, he is my cousin; an intelligent, handsome, freedom loving, peace loving student who was merely speaking his mind.
Sincerely,

Monica Zandi

Sign the petition here.