Friday, June 24, 2005

It Happened!

Iranian blogger, Mr. Bedhi (reformist):
It Happened! What I was afraid of. Look who is leaving, Khatami, the intellectual that we were proud of, and see who is coming, a hard line conservative, who makes it humiliating to be Iranian. If Khatami had a landslide victory as a result of youth and student supports eight years ago, now with a huge poor population, Ahmadi Nejad is surfing on the sear of poverty and in absence of many of reform supporters.

The most radical portion of the population with the most dangerous Islamic fundamentalist ideas are now in charge. Bad days to come. I do not want to see myself as war blogger. But these guys will make it easier to happen if they insist in having this nasty nuclear technology the way they want. I think those who like US to attack Iran are loving this most. The stupid ideas of these conservatives will make it easy to justify it. What I should do? I am going to keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise and who knows what the next tide can bring? Well, this time it has brought something very nasty! But anyway, Sh$t happens!