Eleven bloodthirsty executioners of the regime were present at Hodjat Zamani's execution
Iran Press News: Translation by Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi.
Based on reports the following 11 murderers were present at the despicable execution of political prisoner, Hodjat Zamani in Gowhardasht Prison in the Karadj suburb of Tehran: READ MORE
1. Arjomand, deputy public prosecutor of Tehran and supervisor of sentencing
2. Mashallah Ahmadzadeh, legal aid to branch six of supervision of sentencing
3. Hadj Kazem, Warden of Gowhardast Prison
4. Ali Mohammadi, assistant to the warden
5. Mohaghegh, Prison's resident Mullah
6. Bagheri, secretary of the revolutionary courts
7. Soudmand, security detail of the prison
8. Babaii, manager of the office of administration and execution of sentences of Gowhardasht prison
9. Notorious butcher Mullah, Mohseni Ejehii, Minister of Information and Security and issuer of the sentence of this execution
10. Radji, counselor of the revolutionary high tribunal and issuer of the sentence of this execution
11. Notorious criminal Mullah, Hashemin whose alias is Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi, who is Iraqi of origin and heads up the regime's judiciary.
After Zamani's brutal execution the authorities refused to release his body to his family; the Zamani family, in this time of mourning was therefore forced to appeal to the revolutionary court in order to obtain their sons body for a proper burial. In further cruelty, the revolutionary court has claimed no knowledge of Zamani's execution and have told the Zamani family to come back in 3 days so that they can investigate the situation and see what if any information or date of release can be given to them.