Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thank You! Our New Laptop has been ordered!

As a result of the tremendous outpouring of support from my fellow bloggers and readers, I have been able to order a new laptop. Thank you very much!

As I mentioned before, I have ordered a MX from Portable One. The MX is considered by serious notebook reviewers to be one of the finest laptops for the price. Although they are not as well known, they have one of the highest consumer satisfaction rating of all laptop manufactures.

Once they learned what I would be using the laptop for, Portable One also made a contribution towards the purchase. They are amazing! I highly suggest you talk with them if you are in the market for a new laptop. I was told that I should receive mine late next week.

So my posts will continue to be a bit slow for another week or so. Please be patient.

I want to thank all those that helped in making the purchase of this laptop possible.

First, to all our fellow bloggers who helped spread the word.

To our readers, for your words of encouragement and financial support. You made it possible.
  • Elio Bonazzzi and Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzzi
  • Dr. Etebar
  • Dr. Iman Foroutan, SOSIran
  • Americans for Freedom
  • Susan McCrocklin, San Diego, CA
  • Kim McAllister, Hayward, California
  • Stephen Ellwood, Erie, PA
  • Roland F. Hirsch, Germantown, Maryland
  • Andris Ambainis, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
  • Paul Ingalls, Dallas, TX USA
  • Jonathan Wojack, Wilmington, Delaware
  • Ronald Wright, CA

Finally to all our "anonymous" friends around the world who gave towards this purchase. Our friends in:

  • Australia
  • Canada: British Columbia, Ontario, Toronto, Winnipeg
  • Britain: Cardiff
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • The Netherlands: Amsterdam
  • Sweden
  • Thailand
  • USA: CA: Bakersfield, Carmichael, Rowland Heights, FL: Glen St Mary, Ponce Inlet, IA: Iowa City, LA: Walker, NY: Hewlett Harbor, Long Island, New York City, OR: Portland, TX.
We thank you all!