Thursday, August 18, 2005

Update on the laptop campaign

I apologize for getting behind in my briefings the past few days. In addition to currently using an old computer, I had a serious family emergency that I had to attend to. Things are now much better and I hope to catch up soon.

In addition, I have thus far received $1910 towards the purchase of a laptop. So I am just short of my goal. If you would like to contribute to this effort, use PayPal with the link below.



I have chosen to purchase a Portable One MX. It is considered by reviewers to be one of the finest laptops for the price. Although they are not that well known they have the highest consumer satisfaction rating of all laptop manufactures. I hope I won't have laptop failures in the future with this one. I hope to receive the laptop in approximately two weeks.

I will likely be posting a bit slower than usual and less extensive until then. Please be patient.

Thank you for all your support.