Saturday’s Daily Briefing on Iran
New satellite intel shows thatUpdate and observation from jriemer: Follow the road that goes along side the explosive storage site to a black topped building (on right of road) and appears to go into the mountainside.
Iranis building an underground tunnel just north of the Uranium Conversion Facility (UCF) at Esfahan. It appears too big to be only for storage. It might be intended to house production facilities for some uranium conversion processes.. already has about 500 tons of uranium concentrate. Iran
Here are a few of items you may have missed.
- President Bush and Putin will be meeting next week, and will be discussing
’s nuclear program. Iran
- Bush is making it clear that the military option against
’s nuclear program is not our first choice. Iran
- But Bush accused Iran of trying to blame any failure of the EU3/Iran talks on the
Francehopes that the USwill offer Iran admission to the WTO if agrees to halt all nuclear enrichment, permanently. Iran
- Condi warns Russia about trusting the Iranians.
- Iranians threaten to retaliate within 15 minutes of any
USattack, but the average Iranian on the street doesn’t appear to want to join in a fight with the . US
- The White House wants more funding for the Voice of America, most which is going towards broadcasts into
- The Europeans keep pushing for US concessions (carrots) if
agrees to a permanent halt to its uranium enrichment. But they seem to forget that Iran Iran's nuclear negotiator has warned there was nothing the West could offer that would persuade it to scrap a nuclear program. Tehran
- And finally, Iranians appear to believe that the mysterious events of the past week: the fire at the Mosque in Tehran and the explosion near the Bushehr nuclear facilities are all part of a US effort towards regime change in Iran, which they appear to welcome.