Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Meeting Akbar Ganji

Omidmemarian:
I met Akbar Ganji tonight. It took long one hour and half. He was so tired. Many of journalists, politicians, intellectuals, students met him during the last two days. He smiled. “I was thinking about you when I was writing the Second Manifest of Republicanism” Said Ganji to us. READ MORE

He has mentioned about our case two times. I and 3 friends of mine were two weeks close to his saloon in the Evin prison. We talked about some common people in Evin prison who we knew them like some jailers. Ganji believe when somebody talk about his period they pass in the detention. I have told to the other political prisoners to talk about the situation that they had publicly but some of them have not accept. He gave us an advice to talk about all that happened for us in details for the people. it is not effective to talk about the details to the high rank politicians of the governmental clerics. It is important to talk with people by media.”

We talked about many things. I think he is more radical than he was. That’s the result of prison. There is no curtain for the people who have the experience of the prison here. No one can imagine what happen….I hope to write more about this meeting in the coming days.